Monday, October 02, 2006

.::Problems in My Life::.

Have you ever had problems that you don't know how to solve? Everyone does, and when it happens to me I take a few easy steps to solve them. First, I would apologize with the person I hurt. Then, I would try to solve the problem, for example, if I broke something I would buy another thing or try to fix it. Finally, I would try to make the person I hurt happier by buying a gift for that person. If I am under pressure, I would get very mad but try to clam down and apologize, but if I'm not under pressure I would use the easy steps I told you (use them, they are free! He). Sometimes when I do a mistake and people yell at me I get really angry, and if the other people are still yelling at me, I get even angrier. If a person kicks me or something like that I would do what they did to me, if I am angry enough. I know that I should never be angry because it is bad for your health, but it's hard to stop.

One time I made a mistake that hurt a person was about five or six years ago. I was in my cousin's house and we were happy playing soccer in his backyard. I was about to score, but suddenly, my cousin pushed to the ground to make sure I did not score. I did score, but I got so angry that I kicked him and I threw his soccer ball to a car that was going fast, and the ball exploded! Then, I realized that we were playing soccer, and it was a simple penalty, so I felt sorry. My cousin was crying, I brought him some water, told him that I apologize, and promised him I was going to buy him the best Nike ball I could find. One or two weeks later, I gave him a brand new soccer ball, and he accepted my apology. We played soccer, and he pushed me to the ground, but this time instead of fighting, I took the ball, I put in the ground, I kicked it and scored the best "fair play" goal of my life. That day I saw my cousin very happy with his soccer ball, so I returned home very happy, I had done something very good.

I recommend you that every time you have a problem, try to solve it for yourself first, if you could not solve it, ask an adult for help. Try not to get in problems!

No comments: