Monday, September 11, 2006

Steve Irwin Loved by Australia, and the World.


I always thought that stingrays where inofensive animals that would never kill a human, until I read Suzanne Freeman's article "Crocodile Hunter Dies" at the Scholastic News website. She says that Steve Irwin's death has been a terrible loss to Australia, and to it's people.
I really do feel Australia has lost a wonderful and colorful son. He took
risks, he enjoyed life, he brought immense joy to millions of people,
particularly to children. He was a wonderful character. He was a passionate
environmentalist. It's such a terrible loss.

This is what the Australian Prime Minister, John Howard said with tears in his eyes. I agree with John Howard's words, because he has been a very important person for Australia, and now he is dead. What makes his death really strange is that he has been the third Australian man killed by a stingray. If the stingray had not striked him on his chest, he could possibly survived. We'll never forget him, and Animal Planet will continue showing his shows, and I hope everyone reminds him as the man he was, the animal protector.

I give my consolations to Steve's family, and friends.

3 comments:

Valeria S. said...

Hi Daniel!

this post is relevant because he was a wonderful person and he deserves to be remebered. Maybe if it isn't difficult for you, you may also put your opinion about. im very interested to hear other people points of views.
bye,
Vale.S=>(K)

Arnold P said...

I like your post, I think it is very interesting and very detailed.
keep it up.

Sergio J. said...

Hi daniel
I like your post and i post almost equal to your post. And is a lost for the world. All the world is affected because he was a good example for the animal world. I hope you keep doing good post like this one.