Monday, September 25, 2006

.::My Expectations Compared to Reality::.


If you read at the end of this blog, you would see a post called "Affect of technology on education", the second paragraph is about my expectation about having a blog. My expectations where that I would have a lot of visitors, lots of comments, and cool posts. Now, i have very cool posts, about 7 comments but not lots of visitors. One of the reasons is that our teacher has not told other teachers about the blog, and schools in the U.S had vacations until the end of August, so they don't know. If you would like to read what I wrote about my expectations, read this paragraph:

"My expectations about the blog are very good, because I always wanted an
internet address where I can express my feelings. I wanted to publish what i
think and that's what i'll do. I expect to have a cool site for people to read.
I expect to have a lot of comments in all my entrees. I hope everyone likes it."

One of the hardest things about blogging is that you need to write about thing that everyone likes, because if you write about only one thing, people will not like your blog. Another hard thing is that you need to put new things every week, so that people have something to read. One of the easist things to do in blogger is to write a comment, because you can say to people what you think about their post, and to write a comment you only have to click once. I feel that in a week or two my expectations will be equal to my blog now. My expectations have not changed because I still hope many people see my blog.

Something that makes blogger very fun is that you can put photos, videos, and links. We can put photos so people know what are we talking about. In our posts, we can put links so that people have more information about the topic. In blogger, I have learned to make webpages, before I didn't even know how to make them. Now, I can express what I feel in a webpage.

1 comment:

Pau I said...

Hi Daniel! I also agree that putting new things each week and keeping the blog up to date is a little hard! I like your blog too, it is super cool! Keep up the good work!