Thursday, September 14, 2006

.::My Summer Vacations::.



What I did for my summer vacations was something I thought I’d never do. I did things that I had never done, like touching the snow, getting on a cruise, and going to the top of a skyscraper. I went to very cool places, like Alaska, San Francisco, and Seattle. My favorite place was Alaska, because I traveled there on a cruise and I met the snow, and I had a snow fight with some of my friends. I also saw a giant glacier, called the Hubbard Glacier. Then, I went to Seattle, were I went to the Space Needle, a very tall building. I visited to a museum of music dedicated to Jimmy Hendrix. Then, I went in a car all the way to the south to San Francisco, California; I had to cross the Golden Gate, the best bridge I’ve seen. I went to the Ghirardelli factory, were I ate a delicious chocolate. Finally, I travelled to Paramount’s Great America, which is a very cool theme park. Then I came back home and had a normal life.

3 comments:

Maria Angelica V. said...

That's very cool i would really like to do all those things!!! You're so lucky, besides your post is really awesome good work.

Juan D said...

Daniel I really liked your posts it shows that you had a lot of fun and you met very nice places.It seems that you had a very good time with Miguel, Luis Carlos,and Sebastian.It is an awesome post.

Victoria M. said...

Hi Daniel, I think is very cool you had visited those places, I would like to visit Alaska sometime. It seems to be a very cool place, Im glad you had cool trip.